Oct 31, 2011

To do list...

Hello everyone!

Today was my first day off in about two weeks that I didn't already have plans or something urgent to take care of.  Therefore, I decided it would be a great day to get all my blogging "To Do's " in order.

When I decided to get back into my blog I didn't realize how much I'd have to relearn. So today is dedicated to that.

Top Ten Blogging To-Do's:

1. Reformatting the Lay
2. Pre planning my posts and sticking to it!
3. Re-introducing links. - in text and picture format
4. Linking fb, twitter, and other accounts that are a part of my social network, to headoverheels.

and a few other things...but right now I'll start there.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!













Be safe and Trick or Treat!
~Shadia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...