Oct 11, 2011

Lately...

It's been quite a while since I last blogged and I'm happy to say I am ready to get back and make some great contributions to the world of bloggers. This past few months have been a change to say the least. My husband and I moved to san Antonio and finally feel like we can enjoy ourselves but we have a major draw back. Unemployment. It's a tough thing to deal with but we are trying our hardest to find what we can.

I recently started working at a coffee shop called The Foundry. It is a non profit that supports Christianity and loves to help the world around them. I'm loving the people and the coffee!

Well I hope everyone is as excited about this as I am!! So ready to get back in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...