Dec 4, 2010

Book Series

I am going to be reading book series' and sharing on this blog. Mostly so that I can keep track of what I want to read and to share what I love.
My friend Erin is my previewer for a lot of the series' I read. She got me into reading much more after I enjoyed the Twilight Saga so very much.
So this will be a list of books/book series that I have read, or wish to read as soon as I can.

the color red means that i have already read it.

Novels by Emily Giffin -
    Something Borrowed
    Something Blue
    Baby Proof
    Love the One You're With
    Heart of the Matter

The Eragon Series - by Christopher Paolini
    Eragon
    Eldest
    Brinsigr

Twilight Saga - by Stephenie Meyer
     Twilight
     New Moon
     Eclipse
     Breaking Dawn

Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare
     Clockwork Angel
     Clockwork Prince
     Clockwork Princess

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
    City of Bones
    City of Ashes
    City of Glass
    City of Fallen Angels
    City of Lost Souls
    City of Heavenly Fire

The Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr
    Wicked Lovely
     Ink Exchange
     Fragile Eternity
    Radiant Shadows
Short Story: Stopping Time

Modern Fairy Tale Series by Holly Black
    Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale
    Valiant: A Modern Faerie Tale
    Ironside: A modern Faerie Tale

Crank - Trilogy by Ellen Hopkins
    Crank
    Glass
    Fallout
Others by Ellen Hopkins
    Tricks
    Identical
    Impulse
    Burned

Nevermore Series by Kelly Creagh
    Nevermore
    ....

The Demon's Trilogy - Sarah Rees Brennan
    The Demon's Lexicon
    The Demon's Covenant
    The Demon's Surrender .....order?

The Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mocking Jay

Kathy Reichs - many many books. im going to be reading the rest of my life. Cant wait!!
206 Bones
Devil Bones
Bones to Ashes
Break no Bones
Cross Bones
Monday Mourning
Bare Bones
Grave Secrets
Fatal Voyage
Deadly Decisions
Death Du Jour
Deja Dead
I'd Kill For That

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...